Please browse through the posts below and if you feel any would suit your abilities then click through to the online application process.
You will need a CV/Resume and a covering letter you can upload from your computer to complete the process.
If none of the currently available posts is appropriate but you would like to regsiter your interest in working for Demerara Distillers please use this link to register. We will keep your information for a year.
Demerara Distillers Limited & Subsidiaries (DDL), is seeking applications from interested persons with the requisite qualifications and experience, for the position of OPERATIONS COORDINATOR, at our Bartica branch.
The holder of this position will be responsible for, among other things:
- Managing the day to day operation of the branch
- Preparing budgets and financial reports for the branch; ensuring expenses are justified and kept at minimum
- Supervising and managing all staff
- Managing the outlet’s inventory, i.e adequate stock holding, proper trade age management etc.
- Managing daily cash; ensuring same is accounted for in relation to sales report and banked promptly
Applicants must possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree from the University of Guyana or ACCA Level II
- Three years’ supervisory experience in Auditing/Accounting/Inventory Management
- Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills, and the ability to prepare reports
- A willingness to work flexible hours
If you’re keen about joining our team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then send in your application. The closing date for applications is Monday, July 6, 2020. There are three (3) ways to apply:
- Submit online via this website.
- Send an application via mail to:
Demerara Distillers Limited
Plantation Diamond, East Bank Demerara