The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Participate in identifying and assessing operational and financial risks that the company faces and the counter measures required to manage and mitigate such risks.
- Perform efficiency and value for money audits to ensure that utilizations of resources are in accordance with plans and budgets and in conformity with company requirements.
- Carry out regular audits to ensure compliance with approved management policies, procedures and controls.
- Prepare audit schedules and time tables.
- Preparing timely and accurate audit reports and submits to Internal Auditor for review.
- Manage the day to day operational activities of the audit staff.
- Manage, coach and provide guidance to all subordinates effectively and efficiently so that staff can provide the desired level of audit service.
- Completion of ACCA level 2.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of internal controls and risk management.
- Proficiency in ERP systems preferably SAP version 6.0 will be an added advantage.
- High standards of ethics and values.
- Hands on experience for/or at least three (3) years in a comparable role.
If you’re keen about joining our team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a global reach, then send in your application. There are three (3) ways to apply:
- Submit online via this website.
- Send an application via mail to:
Demerara Distillers Limited
Plantation Diamond, East Bank Demerara